Please read this policy carefully.
- OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
The protection of your personal data is of great importance to EYE VISTA Group: LLC EYE VISTA Hotel Service and LLC EYE VISTA Tour ("Company").
) therefore intends to inform you about how the Company, active in the provision of travel services, acting as data controller, collects and processes your personal data that you submit or disclose to us. We also act as data processor when we process your personal data received or obtained through third-parties. We process this personal data in accordance with the applicable the Federal Law of Russian Federation dated 27.07.2006 № 152-FZ «On Personal Data» (the 152-FZ) EU and Member State regulations on data protection, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation № 2016/679 (the "GDPR").
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will always process your personal data based on one of the legal basis provided for in the № 152-FZ (Articles 2, 3 and 4), in the GDPR (Articles 6 and 7). In addition, we will always process your sensitive personal data, for example, concerning your trade union membership, religious views, or health condition, in accordance with the special rules provided for in the № 152-FZ (Article 6), in the GDPR (Articles 9 and 10).
We may collect and process your personal data for the purposes set out below and disclose your personal data among our Companies for business purposes and also to companies and our service providers who act as 'data processor' on our behalf. These purposes include:
- Fulfilling the contract with you and legal obligations the № 152-FZ (Articles 6 and 9), (Articles 6(1)(b) and (c) of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"): In order for you to travel abroad, it may be mandatory as required by government authorities at the point of departure and/or destination to disclose and process your personal data for immigration, border control and/or any other purposes. Also we need to provide airlines/accommodation providers with your name, passport number, contact details, and other related information in accordance with their terms and conditions. If you do not provide us with this personal data, we might not be able to offer our services to you.
- Fulfilling your and our legitimate interests the № 152-FZ (Articles 6 and 9), (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR): Where it is in both your and our benefit that we further process your personal data as part of our business administration, maintaining service quality, customer care, business management, risk assessment/management, security, and operation purposes.
- Consent: For marketing purposes and other similar data processes that may require your authorization for their processing the № 152-FZ (Articles 6 and 9), (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). We will usually inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your personal data to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we used to collect your data.
- Explicit consent the № 152-FZ (Articles 7, 10, 11 and 12), (Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR): Information which is considered to be 'sensitive personal data' under the GDPR. This personal data might include information necessary to arrange bookings and travel plans, including your allergies, disabilities, and other relevant health information. We collect it to provide you with our services, cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data on the condition that we have your positive consent.
We will process your data for these specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not further process the data in a way that is incompatible with these purposes. If we intend to process personal data originally collected for one purpose in order to attain other objectives or purposes, we will ensure that you are informed of this. We will keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations, to ensure that we provide an adequate service, and to support our business activities the № 152-FZ (Article 7), (Article 5 and 25(2) GDPR).
- WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE USE?
We can obtain such personal data either directly from you when you decide to communicate such data to us (i.e., when you fill in forms or provide it to us by e-mail) or indirectly (when you provide us the information via a third party, like a travel agent). We ensure that the personal data processed is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
- HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may share your personal data within our Companies, our entities and with third parties in accordance with the № 152-FZ and the GDPR. Where we share your data with a data processor, we will put the appropriate legal framework in place in order to cover such transfer and processing the № 152-FZ (Articles 12 and 14), the GDPR (Articles 26, 28 and 29). Furthermore, where we share your data with any entity outside the Russian Federation or EEA, we will put appropriate legal frameworks in place, notably controller-to-controller (2004/915/EC) and controller-to-processor (2010/87/EU) Standard Contract Clauses approved by the European Commission, in order to cover such transfers the GDPR (Articles 44 ff.) and the № 152-FZ (Articles 12, 14 and 18). Strategic Partners
Your personal data may be transferred to, stored, and further processed by strategic partners that work with us to provide our products and services or help us market to customers. Your personal data will only be shared by us with these companies in order to provide or improve our products, services and advertising, as appropriate. If necessary, consent will be requested from you. Service Providers
We share your personal data with companies which provide services on our behalf, such as hosting, maintenance, support services, email services, marketing, auditing, fulfilling your orders, processing payments, data analytics, providing customer service, and conducting customer research and satisfaction surveys. Corporate Affiliates and Corporate Business Transactions
We may share your personal data with all Company's affiliates. In the event of a merger, reorganization, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, spin-off, transfer, or sale or disposition of all or any portion of our business, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings, we may transfer any and all personal data to the relevant third party. Legal Compliance and Security
It may be necessary for us – by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence – to disclose your personal data. We may also disclose your personal data if we determine that, due to purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, the disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose your personal data if we determine in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and pursue available remedies, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our operations or users. Data Transfers
Such disclosures may involve transferring your personal data out of the European Union, such as the United States, Japan, Singapore and India. Such transfer may take place for the purposes of providing you customer services, executing your reservation with suppliers (e.g., airlines, hotels), and providing you with services at your place of destination. For each of these transfers, we make sure that we provide an adequate level of protection to the data transferred, in particular by entering into standard contract clauses as defined by and the № 152-FZ (Article 12) and the European Commission decisions 2001/497/EC, 2002/16/EC, 2004/915/EC and 2010/87/EU.
We will not use your personal data for online marketing purposes unless you are our customer, or you have expressly consented to such use of your personal data. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us as detailed below.
- OUR RECORDS OF DATA PROCESSES
We handle records of all processing of personal data in accordance with the obligations established by the and the № 152-FZ (Article 18), the GDPR (Article 30), both where we might act as a controller or as a processor. In these records, we reflect all the information necessary in order to comply with the № 152-FZ or GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authorities as required and the № 152-FZ (Article 23) and GDPR (Article 31).
- SECURITY MEASURES
We process your personal data in a manner that ensures their appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. We use appropriate technical or organisational measures to achieve this level of protection the № 152-FZ (Article 18) and GDPR (Article 25(1) and 32). We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- NOTIFICATION OF DATA BREACHES TO THE COMPETENT SUPERVISORY AUTHORITIES
In case of breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, we have the mechanisms and policies in place in order to identify it and assess it promptly. Depending on the outcome of our assessment, we will make the requisite notifications to the supervisory authorities and communications to the affected data subjects, which might include you the № 152-FZ (Article 22) and the GDPR (Articles 33 and 34).
- PROCESSING LIKELY TO RESULT IN HIGH RISK TO YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS
We have mechanisms and policies in place in order to identify data processing activities that may result in high risk to your rights and freedoms the № 152-FZ (Article 21) and the GDPR (Article 35). If any such data processing activity is identified, we will assess it internally and either stop it or ensure that the processing is compliant with the № 152-FZ and the GDPR or that appropriate technical and organisational safeguards are in place in order to proceed with it. In case of doubt, we will contact the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority in order to obtain their advice and recommendations the № 152-FZ (Article 23) and the GDPR (Article 36).
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights regarding personal data collected and processed by us.
- Information regarding your data processing: You have the right to obtain from us all the requisite information regarding our data processing activities that concern you the № 152-FZ (Articles 13 and 14) and the GDPR (Articles 13 and 14).
- Access to personal data: You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and certain related information the № 152-FZ (Article 16) and the GDPR (Article 15).
- Rectification or erasure of personal data: You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay, and to complete any incomplete personal data the № 152-FZ (Article 14) and the GDPR (Article 15). You may also have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, when certain legal conditions apply the № 152-FZ (Article 14) and the GDPR (Article 17).
- Restriction on processing of personal data: You may have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing of personal data, when certain legal conditions are met the № 152-FZ (Articles 14, 15 and 16) and the GDPR (Article 18).
- Object to processing of personal data: You may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you, when certain legal conditions are met the № 152-FZ (Article 17) and the GDPR (Article 21).
- Data portability of personal data: You may have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without our hindrance, when certain conditions are met the № 152-FZ (Article 16) and the GDPR (Article 20).
- Not to be subject to automated decision-making: You may have the right not to be subject to automated decision-making (including profiling) based on the processing of your personal data, insofar as this produces legal or similar effects on you, when certain conditions are met the № 152-FZ (Article 16) and the GDPR (Article 22).
If you intend to exercise such rights, please refer to the contact section below.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have proceeded with any request, or if you have any complaint regarding the way in which we process your personal data, you may lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Supervisory Authority.
Our products and services are primarily directed at adult customers. However, we may knowingly collect and process personal data on children under sixteen (16). On these occasions, we will take account of this event when processing the personal data of children and implementing the legal basis for such processing. For example, where the processing of personal data of children is based on their consent, we will seek the consent of parents, tutors, or other adults holding parental responsibility over children.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may propose hypertext links from the Website to third-party websites or Internet sources. We do not control and cannot be held liable for third parties' privacy practices and content. Please read carefully their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal data.
The contact details of the Data Protection Officer are as follows:
Phone: +7 495 737-7950
105613, Russia, Moscow,
Izmailovskoye shosse, 71-3V, office 415.